Every year hundreds of first time home buyers choose to work with us. We are reliable, communicative, kind and compassionate. We understand that you know NOTHING about the home buying process and that you need a leader and someone to guide you. You will have many questions and we will be there to answer them every step of the way. We believe in transparency and so we invite you into every email, we give you a key to the back door to your file through our online portal, Track with Ease, and we even try to answer your questions before you ask them. We encourage new home buyers to work with us because not only do we have the legal and technical knowledge, but we are kind, compassionate, patient and communicative.
Whether you’re a first time home buyer, or this is your second or third home, you need someone who is going to be there for you every step of the way. From the simple questions like, “what comes next”, to “we had our inspection and we are no longer interested in closing, what do we do?”, we will be there to guide you. Buying a home is one of the most significant and large investments of your life. You need an attorney who understands how important this is to you and who will be able to effectively communicate to you the steps, issues and rights you have
Steps to Buying a Home in NJ
- Contact us for a free consultation
- Find the home of your dreams with your agent and the home you love and make an offer
- Get your offer accepted and Contact us so we can open a file for you
- Begin and Conclude Attorney Review
- Submit your deposit, contact your lender to begin the application for your mortgage and schedule your inspections
- Our office will order title insurance and a survey on your behalf
- Order your appraisal through your lender
- Have your inspections and go over your reports with your agent and our office and submit your inspection requests to the sellers. Come to a resolution on inspection negotiations.
- Obtain your mortgage commitment, title commitment and survey.
- Confirm the Seller has performed the repairs they promised, if any.
- Obtain Seller Sale Docs including the Certificate of Occupancy and or Smoke Certificate.
- Obtain clear title and Clear your Loan to Close.
- Schedule Closing!